Share Your Talent
God has made us each uniquely with our own gifts to share. We'd love to partner your talents with our ministry.
How to Volunteer
We'd love to talk to you about the opportunity of you volunteering some of your time to help our facilities or programs. Here are the steps to becoming a volunteer at our center:
- Fill out our simple volunteer application form.
- We will meet you and discuss what opportunites we have and together make a plan that works for you.
- A background check will be run if you will be around youth programs before your arrival to our site.
- We want to hear your ideas you might have on how your talents can aid what God is doing here. Here are a few things we typical have volunteers for:
- Musicians at our weekly services and events
- Helping our facilities team
- Helping our housekeeping team
- Helping our kitchen team
- Speakers at our weekly services and events
- Background checked volunteers for extra support at our youth programs
- general support with campers
- leading activities-with support staff
- fishing, conoeing, crocheting, needlework, tumbeling, juggling- really whatever your talent is that you can share with the campers.
Press the green buttons below to see other ways you can partner with us:
For more general information on partnering with us click the button below: