2022 Advent Retreat
Opening the Door of Your Heart: An Advent Retreat
Friday, December 2, 2022 -- Saturday, December 3, 2022
Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.
The invitation Jesus gives to each of us to open the door of our hearts to him can be seen as a powerful symbol of spiritual growth. In this holy season of Advent come away with others to prayerfully explore questions such as:
- What do I need to do to better unlock the door to my heart and invite Jesus in?
- What doors have I shut and what now needs to be opened?
- What are the keys to help me unlock my door?
- What kind of oil do I need to apply so the hinges of my heart can open more freely?
- How can I be more aware and responsive to God’s knocking?
Facilitators: The Rev. Lynne Crimi and The Rev. Lynne Curtis (BIOS)